Please note: when checking out, although the screen may say that only PayPal is an option for paying, all major credit cards can be processed through the PayPal screen without requiring a PayPal account.
Looking for something a little more substantial?
Is NOW Offering:
*Gain access to so much more content and training!
*Up to 15 hours of CEU's!
Over 7 hours of information, given in 6 sessions.
Includes videos on testing and integrating 6 reflexes, as well as classroom modifications and rating the strength of the reflex.
Originally recorded from a 7+ hour webinar, this training comes to you on DVD and includes all material, videos, and Q&A. Read on for a full description of the training:
Parents and educators are frustrated today with the additional mandates required, yet there are an increasing number of children who need extra help. Despite all of the efforts to improve education, reading, writing, and math scores do not increase. This workshop provides all of the information needed to help educators, professionals and parents to help the students improve brain functioning through integration of the primitive reflexes.
The Webinar Format:
· Session 1: Overview of brain development, overview of primitive reflexes, research
· Session 2: The Moro Reflex: in an infant, in older child or adult, symptoms of a retained Moro, testing the Moro, and integration exercises
· Session 3: The Palmar Reflex and Tonic Labyrinthine Reflex
· Session 4: Spinal Galant Reflex
· Session 5: Asymmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex
· Session 6: Symmetrical Tonic Neck Reflex and final question and answer
· Demonstrate the infant reflex and identify the normal age at which it is integrated
· Test for each of the 6 reflexes, and give a rating for the severity of the retention of the reflex
· Demonstrate the integration exercise, including modifications, for each reflex
· List the behavioral and physical symptoms associated with each reflex
· Demonstrate additional physical exercises that complement each reflex
· Demonstrate the integration exercise in a classroom situation versus a clinical or home setting
· Discuss why the reflexes may still be present and what circumstances integration exercises may not create changes
· Discuss what reflex integration can and cannot accomplish, and what will be required beyond reflex integration for student success
· Over 7 hours of information!